One of the most common New Year’s resolutions is to lose weight. To make sure your enthusiasm doesn’t go away quickly, you need quick results. Add 1 of these 5 exercises that will help you burn the most body fat.
1. Running on a treadmill at 16 mph. This is a difficult exercise to implement if you’re just getting started with exercise. Running at this speed gives you amazing results. If you currently weigh over 82 kg, it can burn up to 730 kcal in 30 minutes.
2. Running on a treadmill at 12 km/h. This is a lighter version of this exercise, but still gives great results – you can burn up to 550 kcal.
3. Riding an orbiter at a medium pace. This simple exercise is a great support in the process of losing weight. Just half an hour of training on an orbitrek at a medium pace means about 470 calories burnt.
4. Ride a stationary bike. The bicycle will allow you to burn as many as 450 calories in 30 minutes. It’s worth it!
5. High intensity step. You may associate it with group exercises for women, but its effectiveness speaks for itself. You will burn as much as 420 kcal in 30 minutes.
Read also IS LONG SLEEP A SHORT WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Main photo: Jakob Owens/unsplash.com